About Barwon Counselling & Hypnotherapy
Hi, I'm Melissiah!
My areas of Interest...
- Bachelor of Psychological Science Honours (majoring in Child and Family)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotic Science
- Graduate Diploma of Music
- Associate Trinity College London (voice)
- Essential Practitioner NLP
- Rewind Technique Practitioner (PTSD treatment)
- Diploma of Counselling (in completion)
- Certificate IV Small Business Management
- Certficate in Logical and Critical Thinking (University of Aukland)
- Certificate of Completion Students Helping Students, Foundation Training - Basic (Deakin University)
- Certificate of Completion Human Research Ethics Training
Through my own journey, I learned how important it is to have someone who is willing to listen, validate your feelings, and help you find a way forward. As a therapist, I strive to be that person for my clients, offering a safe and non-judgmental space where they can explore their emotions and work towards healing.
I invite you to book your free 30-minute consultation with me to see if I'm the right person to help you overcome your issues and get the results you desire. Should you choose to work with me, I will design a personalized treatment program that addresses your individual requirements, enabling you to enhance your mental wellness and overall quality of life.
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- International Institute of Complimentary Therapists
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Certified Practising Counsellors Australia (student)