Depression Treatment Melbourne
Individuals suffering from depression will experience five or more symptoms* during a continuous two-week period from this list:
- Feeling depressed for most of the day, nearly every day.
- Noticeable decrease in interest or enjoyment in almost all activities throughout the day, nearly every day.
- Experiencing significant changes in weight (either loss or gain) without intentional dieting, or experiencing changes in appetite nearly every day.
- Slowing down of thoughts and physical movements that others can observe, not just personal feelings of restlessness or being slowed down.
- Persistent fatigue or lack of energy almost every day.
- Feeling a sense of worthlessness or excessive/inappropriate guilt on a frequent basis.
- Having difficulty thinking, concentrating, or making decisions almost every day.
- Recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts without a specific plan, or previous suicide attempts or specific plans for committing suicide.
Why you shouldn't diagnose yourself
Images: Man behind a plastic bag touching it with his palm, user56879305, Wirestock - Freepik.com Rear view woman standing with arms outstretched, Wavebreakmedia_Micro - Freepik.com
NEED TO TALK TO somEONE NOW?
HOW CAN I BENEFIT FROM THERAPY FOR depression?
Hypnotherapy utilizes various techniques to help you cultivate more resourceful thinking patterns, integrate better coping strategies and identify any blind spots. Through the use of suggestions and visualization techniques, you will be guided into a relaxed state where your subconscious mind can become more receptive to positive suggestions.